Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dead eye Dan...look out!

After I went to my Otology course out in California, we took a detour down to El Centro Cali to visit my Boarder-Patrol-agent-brother Todd. While there, he filled his promise by taking me to the firing range so I could test out his 40 cal. personal and issued pistols. We used multiple targets. For my brother, he made smiley faces on some of the targets at 15 yards. I was happy to just hit the paper. I would suggest to the illegals crossing that if told to "drop it", or "stop" by this BP agent, you do as he says. Anyway, here Todd made some nice groupings in the center and face of the target using a rapid fire sequence. I then took the target and drew a couple of testicles on it. (sorry for the graphic content here). I had to get pumped up and make believe it was a rapist. All of a sudden I became very accurate. If you look close, you can see there is at least a bullet in each. Be afraid, be very very afraid. Where some say "Lucky", I say "Mad skill".

5 comments:

Uncanny imaginations while swirling my tea.... said...

ha,ha...Richard, you had me laughing tonight,...anyway, nice little blog, I'll show Todd..P.S--Nice work on your shots.

Anonymous said...

Laughing...but so true! Jeremy said his accuracy improves if he pretends his targets are real criminals....

Jenn said...

Man Richard, those are some "MAD skills"!! Brian likes to go for the gut himself, with maybe some ear shots, and some of those that just whiz by to scare them!

Brad Hart said...

Ahhhhh...this makes me miss my old cop days. There was nothing better than going to the range and taking out some frustration on a bunch of targets...except maybe being able to take out frustration on actual child-molesting pukes!!! Too bad we didn't have you to punish their molesting testicles!!!! Nut-shots are WAAAY better than head shots. It allows the dude to live a life of agonizing pain. Head shots just kill...BORING!!! =)

Nice shooting! I can't tell for sure from the pic, but that is a Glock you are holding...right? It better be!!! It's the only gun worth having. =)

Deb's Big Hunk said...

Yeah, some of those "whizzing" shots I had to practice too.