Monday, November 28, 2011

The Holiday "giving" season

Well, I love it and hate it. Just to blow off some steam, it really hacks me off to hear sob stories about people not being able to pay for the basic things in life. Just to name a few: Formula/milk, piano lessons for kids, tires for their car, insurance. We all feel bad for these people because they can't "afford", these things we feel are basic necessities. Rightly so! I feel bad and want to help. But on the other hand, I'm sick and tired of donating my own personal money to those who claim these things, and yet as it turns out, make more money than I do! And then there are those families who are probably in the same "lower income" bracket as myself, complain, then on black Friday come home with 50 inch TVs. Fiscal responsibility people! If you can't afford it, then DON'T BUY IT! Stupidity breeds stupidity. Save your child from this curse and be a good example by being responsible with the funds.

No comments: