Monday, February 3, 2014

Left ankle twist

So my samba classics perished. They took my ankle with them.  Finally as my health and physical integrity has fallen, I have given way to purchase another pair of shoes.  
Now, I love my addidas shoes, especially the leather, but the soles do not withstand the test of time. They have hardened, Cracked and have become slick. Last week, As I was our on the wood pitch, there was a slick spot on the floor (some sweaty body made its mark undoubtedly).  When my traction-less and actually quite slick shoes made contact. My very tough and rare-to-roll ankles took the formidable roll and a ligament went "pop!".  
The new kicks... My wife purchased them for me. Yeah, she's awesome... Or, she's just trying to encourage my disability. Look at the difference in soles. New vs. 10 year old shoes.

No comments: