Thursday, June 26, 2008

Deb-less

Well, today my lover left me with Thing 1 and Thing 2 to do a "sister's weekend" out back home.  I was super excited to take them on an exhausting bike ride to the park and back.  As luck had it, I was able to come home to them extra early (5:00), I was so pumped!  So I hurried and packed some water and cut-up fruit Deb left us and we headed out.  The Mongoose bike and the Dora bike withstood the brutal journey.  
We arrived at our destination with photographical proof.  Thing 1 has now progressed to going down the fireman pole, only to be scathed once by the friction of the bar.  That, coupled with Thing 2 wetting her "big girl underwear" ended our journey.  

Later tonight Thing 1 and I sat lonely on the couch thinking of how we miss our mother.  So to lament our loss, we decided to watch the first half of "Incredible Hulk" to take our minds off the sadness.  

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Nice try Richard. I know you weren't lamenting my absence. Anyhoo, miss you guys too. Funny post by the way.

Jenn said...

I'm sure your lover wished she was watching the Hulk on the big screen instead of...relaxing...somewhere.