Sunday, June 29, 2008

Salvation from Starvation

The cupboards are looking baren.  The bread is running low, the cereal has run out completely.  The half bowl of cherrios was enough to last me through the night.  Thank goodness for Domino's pizza.  The stuff tastes like pepperoni and cheese on cardboard, but it did give us enough sustenance when the cereal was lacking.  Lucky for us, our neighbors invited us over today for hot-dogs to help preserve my withering figure.  Deb, we all miss you, please don't delay on your skyward trek home! 

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Heh, I guess we are bad visiting/home teaching people...in my defense though, you are 31...

Garcia's said...

Rich-
I didn't know you had your own blog! This is great. I will look forward to hearing a lot of "interesting" cases from the ED/OR!