Monday, July 27, 2009

Another freak. Where do these guys come from?

Yes, this is another freak nominated by the nations most popular president.

Neglected when they were young and left to ascertain their opinions without direction?  Possibly.  Is Washington where all the nut jobs conglomerate?  Probable.  Left without opposition in the scholastic field to let their crazy thoughts to flourish.  Most certainly.

I was talking this issue over with the wife.  After being somewhat stupefied over the ridiculousness of some people and their opinions, we came to the realization that people just need to focus on what is most important in this nation... FAMILY.  NOT ANIMALS.  Yes, teach your children how to respect animals, how to raise them, how to take care of them.  But whoa!  Not give them rights to sue!  Holy crapola people!  Why give the attorney's one more reason to salivate?!?

President Obama has nominated..."legal scholar Cass Sunstein to head the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs at the Office of Budget and Management.  Sunstein has argued in favor of outlawing sport hunting and meat-eating, and written that animals should be allowed to file lawsuits "with human beings as their representatives."

There is the "animal rights", then there is "animal FREAK"!

6 comments:

Brad Hart said...

Awesome! Simply awesome!

Jenn said...

That's fantastic. I'm glad my dogs ran away, I have a bunch of hamburger in my freezer and I just bought 300 rounds for my .40!

By the way Brad, I'm just cranky, don't take it personally.

TUsulli said...

Frequent reader, first time commentor. Love the blog Doc!

TUsulli said...

On second thought. I want them to have rights. I want to sue the stupid dog that trespassed onto my property and damaged it with the dung pile I stepped in while mowing my lawn. Give em rights I say!

Deb's Big Hunk said...

Ah, good point TUsulli, very good point. :)

Jenn said...

Heheheh, do the cats get rights too? I'm all for TUsulli's idea!