Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SAVED at last! Deb finally arrived to her fan club at 10:30pm. She was greeted by her over-joyous children. That is, over-joyous if they had been awake. I tried to keep them busy enough to keep them worn out which seemed to work. Anyway, here are some shots of them...
At the park, Brock asked to be put "in jail" with Emma. I hope this doesn't carry over to later in life. If only our prisoners were to be encarcerated like this...I wonder what our crime rate would be.
Doesn't that look like fun?
Yes, Emma has some serious singing talent. She can even sing upside down. She actually refused to allow me to turn the book around. And yes, that is the same dress she is wearing at the park. Good thing her mother has returned.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yeah, she's returned and you're gone...I think Scott has been going through Richard withdraw (thank goodness he can just call Debbie "Richard").

I have noticed that Emma is singing quite a lot! I love it when little kids sing, I hope Ellie will follow suit.