Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Obama's homies... continued attraction to the criminal type

Is it just me, or are there an insurmountable amount of crooks B. Obama hangs around?  It hasn't become any better for him either.  Kathleen Sebelius, a sketchy Governor of Kansas at best has been caught lying about funds.  Is this a good sign?  I mean, oops, I messed up on my taxes.  Well, okay, who doesn't right?  Maybe she should get an accountant.  Or, maybe she actually did like everyone else does in her realm.  But then to lie about getting donations from a Doctor Till who's an abortion provider.  She admitted to the first $12,450.  But then the next three installments adding up to $23,000 she "forgot" to include on the public record.  But no problem, after all, it was just another "slip up".  I guess we as the american population are as gullible as they think we are.  Believe me, this instance is only the tip of the iceberg of many other scandalous things she has done as Governor.  It's like finding a cockroach in your house then thinking, "ah it's probably the only one".  Do we really want such a fiscally irresponsible candidate for our Secretary of Health and Human Services.  I think not! Obama, go fish! 

No comments: