Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Farlow weekend

Yes, I invaded the Farlow residence this past weekend. I proceeded to take over their basement and stake my claim on the bed found there. Next I finished off all of their Red Vines licorice. I then drug Den Farlow out to watch The Dark Knight while the Misses was stranded at home. Upon arrival to the homestead once again, I underwent cross-examination by Dr. Farlow and wife while eating their Chinese food. After fighting back with questions of my own, I commandeered their newly purchased Wii system. I must have been very good at it. Den Farlow fell asleep watching me ski down the black diamonds on the Wii Fit board. I only consented to let another have a go at the board because she was 27 years younger than I. Thank you Farlow residence for allowing me to disrupt your way of life for a weekend. It was good times! Now it's your turn to commandeer my X-box and eat our food in Tulsa OK in the near future.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You ate all their Red Vines!?! Just so you know, that is completely unforgivable in our household. And congrats for sharing with the other kids...you're finally learning the ways ;)


I'm kidding, I'm just in one of those moods today...

Laura B. said...

We loved having you! Come anytime. Next time bring debbie and the kids!