Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Global warming...not only just hype, but hype with a solution

Yes, I think Global warming is one of those, "hey, let's dodge the real issues of today and focus on theories". Wow, when so much is going on, like gas prices affecting the poor in this nation by not allowing them to drive to work. Or how about illegal immigrants who cross our fenceless boarder with Hummers full of dope and mexicans holding submachine guns. Not to mention the countless rapists and murderers. If you think "ah, it can't be that bad". Just call my brother who is a boarder patrol agent. After story #3, you will be so furious, you'll pick up a gun and go stand on the boarder yourself. Anyway, back to my issue of Global warming.
It is a ploy to pad the pocket books of companies who have already been applying "green techniques" like the TerraPass company. Yeah, go carbon credits! Here's an idea, go plant a tree! Anyway, one of my hero's of this day and age is Glenn Beck. The man who is not afraid of political incorrectness and is a true thinker. Here's a You tube link where he shares of a man in Arizona with an ingenious idea to solve all of our carbon guilt woes.
Here's Glenn... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF0K0I0k-Kg Here's Klaus... http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2008/may/31/carbonemissions.climatechange

2 comments:

Brad Hart said...

So I am going out on a limb here and guessing that you didn't see "An Inconvenient Truth" by Al Gore. =)

To be honest, I think the whole global warming thing is kind of funny. Dems and Repubs finding something else to whine about. At least it makes things entertaining to watch for an independent like me!

I would have never guessed that you would be a political "junkie," Richard. I'm glad to see it. I will look forward to reading your future installments in the future.

Brad Hart said...

"future installments in the future." I just read my last line and realized how stupid that was!!!