Sunday, November 9, 2008

Since it Sunday... this is for my Baptist buddies

Baptist Shampoo

While shopping in a grocery store, two Baptist church ladies happened to pass by the beer, wine, and liquor section. One asked the other if she would like a beer.

The second good Baptist sister answered that, indeed, it would be very nice to have one, but that she would feel uncomfortable about purchasing it.

The first sister replied that she would handle that without a problem. She picked up a six-pack and took it to the cashier.

The cashier had a surprised look, so the good Baptist sister said, 'This is for washing our hair.'

Without blinking an eye, the cashier reached under the counter and put a package of pretzel sticks in the bag with the beer. 'The curlers are on me.'

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey Jenn, maybe we could come up with Mormon shampoo...I'm thinking Starbucks!

Anonymous said...

I can read this now....(that was some big font you had posted before)

Funny....darn funny! I am at work and we all just had ourselves a good laugh.

Jenn said...

HAHAHA!! Would cream be the conditioner?

Amanda said...

Richard, can you tell me how I can find a good ENT for my Mom here in Boise? Any ideas? She has minears disease and has a shunt in her ear and has been having issues.

Thanks!

amandahoney1@hotmail.com

Deb's Big Hunk said...

Amanda,
I know of an ENT about 4 hours from your mom who was a graduate of our program 2 1/2 years ago. Very smart and capable ENT. Other than him, I personally don't know of any closer your mom.

Give me an email shout if you want his info.