Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wear orange!

Well, once again, I get to add to my 15 seconds of fame.... I think this totals 6 seconds now, and I think this really puts me in the in-famous category. Out of all the things I said very clearly, they happen to take the one that was slightly convoluted and put it on the big screen. Oh well. At least the media attention has rallied the legislature into action in saving our hospital.
At least my youngest one was proud of me, or at least recognized me. It looks as though our hospital barring any last minute complications, will not close down. Wahoooooo!! That is, thanks to the resident grass roots movement. We had some really pivotal residents work exceptionally hard at keeping correct and accurate information shuffled to the right legislative personnel.

3 comments:

Melisa said...

Yeah! Of course it will stay open. It would be crazy to shut it down! So happy for you guys!

Jenn said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! Now I don't have to go out of state to visit you guys for two years, or is it three?

Anonymous said...

The camera loves you....(so does Chase)