Friday, October 31, 2008

Muscular men

So, the results are in. Women couldn't give a flip on how muscular a man is. It does nothing for them. So, there goes those countless hours and hours I've spent in the belly of the iron filled weight rooms. All that time I could have spent studying medicine. I am so crushed. Poll... How do women view men with big muscles? 1-Hello, hold me back 1 (that's what I'm talking about) 2-It doesn't hurt 1 (It does too!) 3-Doesn't do much for me 6 (what! did everyone conspire with my wife on this one?) 4-Barforama 4 (now, come on there!) That darn camera man, he messed up the shading on my face. Well, back to the books.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens! I laughed so hard! What is it with men and muscles?? If Jeremy could look like this...he would!

I didn't know how Debbie had voted when I "cast" mine, but great women think alike it seems.

Sorry all you Arnolds out there. Tones muscles -- attractive. HUGE muscles -- no thanks!

Jenn said...

Wow Richard!! Hubba hubba!! You hide it well under your scrubs.

Too bad I'm one of those girls where muscles don't do much. I'm with Maureen, tone muscles=good, the rest=yuck!

Debbie said...

Why don't you flex like that for me more often...hold me back!

Deb's Big Hunk said...

Yeah, we all know that you chose option #4 Deb. It's a wonder we have kids. ;)

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Richard, cover up! lol :)

Christy H-B said...

um, you're hilarious! don't know how you find time to workout so much and be a doctor and moonlight and most importantly be a daddy 2 3! amazing bro! xo's
C

hillary said...

By the way, it was me who voted for the first! I mean, have you seen my husband?! Do muscles come bigger than that!?